.
.
.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Lucerne In Pictures

Thanks so much to everyone who has checked in from the Lucerne concerts. There have been some wonderfully detailed reports in the comments this week.

And now it's time for the pictures. This album will be updated regularly, so click the image below for the first installments. Watch this space for updates.


In the meantime, I'm slowly responding to all the kind emails I've received in the week. You guys are great! Really, I'm touched. I'll try to get to everyone, but it may take a day or two.

While February may have ultimately ended as a frustrating month for me, personally speaking, remember March is right around the corner. Hope springs eternal. More later...

-Doug

2/26 I've added some great new shots today, including pictures from behind the scenes and from a performing member of the chorus. Thanks to everyone who's sent pictures in! You can shots that have been sent to me by clicking here, or check out Sabsi's gallery here, or Livio's here. Also, be sure to check the Houses of Healing discussion board, where several attendees have posted their reviews. I'm going to add a few more in a minute... including a very special guest reviewer.

2/27 Yet more pics added!

2/29 Two more from Angela Zängerle at Art Productions.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Image copyrights and trademarks are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law | Original Blog Content Copyright 2007 - 2012 Middle D, Inc. | Original Blog Template by www.blogerthemes.net