.
.
.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

From the Houses of Healing

Hi everyone,

Well, it’s been a terrifically frustrating week, but I can’t tell you how touched I’ve been by your kind notes here, elsewhere on the net, in emails and phone calls. I’m not quite back at 100%, but I’m at least able to focus my eyes (and mind) enough to get a few words typed out.

I’m happy to tell you I’ve been in touch with Howard, and we’re already looking at possible ways to make up our talks. Stay tuned.

In the meantime… though I know I feel a twinge of regret every time I read them… I need reports! If you were in Lucerne this weekend, please send your pictures, impressions and reviews!

Just click the “email” button at top right.

Right now, it’s time to let the meds kick in and to drift back to dreamland. But I’ll post again soon, I promise.

Thanks again everyone,

-Doug
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Image copyrights and trademarks are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law | Original Blog Content Copyright 2007 - 2012 Middle D, Inc. | Original Blog Template by www.blogerthemes.net