.
.
.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ongoing Discussion Thread [October, 2009]

I don't have time today to provide a full-on summary/update of events, but I sense that October could be a particularly vocal month around here, so I'm going to activate the October discussion board.

I'll try to hop on as often as I can, but be sure to keep your eyes on Twitter, which is much easier to update when the going gets tough. Or heck, you can try Facebook too, though that usually duplicates blog and Twitter posts. But they say social networking is where it's at, so who am I to disagree?

Access our out-dated September board here.

See you soon!

-Doug
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Image copyrights and trademarks are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law | Original Blog Content Copyright 2007 - 2012 Middle D, Inc. | Original Blog Template by www.blogerthemes.net