.
.
.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Twelve Days of the Ring

I was going to post this on the 25th as a Christmas in July gift, but Saturdays tend to be pretty quiet around here. And anyway, I've neglected the fine readers of this blog far too much recently. So please allow me to present a well-intended bit of silliness, The Twelve Days of the Ring:


I'll be back soon with more meaningful updates, I promise. The book text/layout is 99% finished at this point. Rarities choices are locked (this will be one full disc!), and we're now approving titles and designing disc art. It's unbelievable to me that we've progressed so far. But we're not done yet, as the post-its I've got stuck to every available surface will attest to. Still, physical production will be our next step, and then we can really let the announcements fly. And let's face it, I'm most in my element when providing teasing glimpses of things to come!
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Image copyrights and trademarks are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law | Original Blog Content Copyright 2007 - 2012 Middle D, Inc. | Original Blog Template by www.blogerthemes.net