.
.
.

Monday, June 9, 2008

Reminder: ROTK CR Still Available from WB Store

 ROTK CR is currently available at the Warner Brothers store. A brief caveat however: the WB store only ships to the US. Non-US residents, please click the link below the sidebar headline for additional info. No idea how long this situation will last, so if you sat the last round out, act fast!

FOTR sets appear to still be available through most retailers. Has anyone seen TTT making the rounds lately? If so, drop me a line.

Incidentally, I've begun to form an educated guess as to what's led to the recent supply problems... though I'll keep it to myself for the time being since I could very possibly be wrong. 

blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Image copyrights and trademarks are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law | Original Blog Content Copyright 2007 - 2012 Middle D, Inc. | Original Blog Template by www.blogerthemes.net