.
.
.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Ongoing Discussion Thread [Jan, 2008]

Happy New Year's one and all. I'm drawing my New Year's reverie to a close a bit early this year... not for any particular reason. I've been writing all day, and went out with friends earlier in the evening, so I'm quite ready to usher 2008 in from the comfort of my own cozy little hobbit hole.

"2008"... it looks strange typed out. Somehow more real. I suppose it is more real. This is 2008! The year of the Music of LOTR book is officially upon us now. Good grief!

Anyway, pomp and circumstance behind, here is the new Ongoing Discussion thread, ready and waiting for your bleary-eyed Jan. 1 posts. Remember, I'll be seeing you all from New York later in the week. Stay tuned. In the meantime, in the words of Samwise Gamgee... I think I'll just have another ale.

Happy New Year!

-Doug


Known Issues: There is currently no convenient way to edit your posts after they've been published. Proofread carefully. If you must make corrections, simply post a revised draft and I'll delete the original as quickly as I can.

Last month's posts are accessible here.
blog comments powered by Disqus
 
Image copyrights and trademarks are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law | Original Blog Content Copyright 2007 - 2012 Middle D, Inc. | Original Blog Template by www.blogerthemes.net